25 TO LIFE February

Options
Starting a new year, starting a new thread!

I started this thread in March of last year. It kind of had 2 meanings for me.
25 to life, playing off a jail sentence, which is what I felt like. I was stuck in my own body being weighed down and not being able to get out.
And the second meaning.... if you've got 15, 20, 25, 30 pounds to lose. You can get control of your life again and live the life you've always wanted.

So, new and old, let's start this new year off right. Make friends, share our sorrows, revel in our joys, write down any questions, concerns, or just vent if you like. We're here.
We should weigh in every Monday, and take our measurements on the first of each month. If you don't own a measuring tape, I'm sure your clothes will tell you how you're doing.

Time to get FINE in 2009!
DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
JENNIFER

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Starting a new year, starting a new thread!

I started this thread in March of last year. It kind of had 2 meanings for me.
    25 to life, playing off a jail sentence, which is what I felt like. I was stuck in my own body being weighed down and not being able to get out.
    And the second meaning.... if you've got 15, 20, 25, 30 pounds to lose. You can get control of your life again and live the life you've always wanted.

So, new and old, let's start this new year off right. Make friends, share our sorrows, revel in our joys, write down any questions, concerns, or just vent if you like. We're here.
    We should weigh in every Monday, and take our measurements on the first of each month. If you don't own a measuring tape, I'm sure your clothes will tell you how you're doing.

Time to get FINE in 2009!
    DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
    DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
    DRINK YOUR WATERdrinker
    JENNIFER