Need friends for support

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Katie and am very new to this site, plus not very good with computers, lol. Anyway, I had a roux en y gastric bypass surgery in 2006, and lost 100 pounds. I have managed to keep it off, but have hit a big plateau since the birth of my twin girls in 2009. I am 36, & desperately want to live long enough to see them ask grow up, get married, and one day give me grandchildren. My dad, who also struggled with weight, died (at age 46) before I got married and never got to see and enjoy having grandchildren. I have struggled with the depression and grief of his death and do not want my children to have to deal with the same at a young age. I would grately appreciate any and all support from anyone and will gladly support those who want it for their journey. Thanks for reading and hope to become friends.

Replies

• wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your goals. Lots of great folks on here who will provide encouragement and support to you! Like the old Nike add says...Just Do It!
  • AlmostMrsMoore
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey - you'll find lots of support here :) Feel free to add me!
  • rachyoung12
    rachyoung12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Feel free to add me as a friend for support :)
  • golfbabe87
    golfbabe87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am new to the website. I literally just joined today. :wink: