Help me tea lovers!

Options
2»

Replies

• mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    MLTea.com

A lady at work gave me one to try-super yummy and great quality.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If you have stores like Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshals they will have amazing tea assortments in their home sections that are pretty cheap. As far as types, I love earl gray or english breakfast but really like anything.
  • webfootcajun
    Options
    Celestial seasonings has a variety pack with 4 or 5 flavors, very good!
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like typhoo tea. I pay a small fortune for it here in the states though. It is a simple black tea. When I drink lipton now it might as well be cardboard on a string. Englishteastore.com has lots of different tea baskets but really after looking at them you can probably put something really cute together.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Why not get her a couple boxes of her favorites and some accessories? A nice personalized tea cup/mug, a tea bag squisher, if she uses sugar/milk/lemon a container for it, a tea cozy?
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    teavana!!!!!!

Wholeheartedly agree!! Once she tries Teavana she won't go back to Lipton.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I drink tea everyday - LIPTON, Stash, Bigelow, Celestial Seasonings, Twinings, Tazo .... to name a few (black, green, red, herbal ... not white though)

Stash makes some really nice Christmas varieties. Stash Christmas Morning is a mellow black tea, Stash Holiday Chai is also a black tea, great with milk and honey. Stash Christmas Eve is peppermint herbal tea.

Twinings French Vanilla Chai or Twinings Pumpkin Spice are both good with milk & honey. The Vanilla Chai is fairly mild for Chai .... good "starter" Chai.

Does you boss like chocolate? Yogi make a Cocoa Spice tea ..... Yum!
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I drink tea every day......Red Rose is my favorite and probably the most popular in Canada!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Earl Gray is a good tea.

Bleurgh!!!!

I drink 4 to 5 cups of tea a day, Irish people drink the most tea in the western world as in percentage to population. Lyons all the way,
    Barry's tea if there's nothing else and bewleys if you're really stuck!