my hubby asked did I want.......

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
some hersey kisses. I love those and before I started this lifestyle change I would have eat a whole big bag of them. I told him no, so that is a big deal to me. I can't believe that I resisted them but I did.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    some hersey kisses. I love those and before I started this lifestyle change I would have eat a whole big bag of them. I told him no, so that is a big deal to me. I can't believe that I resisted them but I did.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job on saying no. I am on the computer to keep myself away from my daughters valentine candy.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks, and good for you. You can do it.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I know my boyfriend was disappointed because he wanted to buy me the guylian chocolates mmmmm but I said no. I told him he could go for roses or diamonds lol.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Tell the hubby you want some real kisses:heart::heart: instead. All the love:heart: , none of the calories!!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I know my boyfriend was disappointed because he wanted to buy me the guylian chocolates mmmmm but I said no. I told him he could go for roses or diamonds lol.

great job. I got diamonds for valentines day this year.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Tell the hubby you want some real kisses:heart::heart: instead. All the love:heart: , none of the calories!!:happy:

that is a great idea.:heart::flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Me too, he asked if I wanted a box of chocolate, I told him to just get me a tiny box (3 chocolates) with my favorites...that way I don't sit and eat the entire box....3 makes them and him much more special....

Good for you honey!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Those diamonds will last a heck of a lot longer than chocolate and they look so much prettier on your body than the pounds the choco brings don't you agree! :laugh: I am so proud of you for saying no I know that was very hard and a GREAT BIG STEP for you!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Me too, he asked if I wanted a box of chocolate, I told him to just get me a tiny box (3 chocolates) with my favorites...that way I don't sit and eat the entire box....3 makes them and him much more special....

Good for you honey!

thanks, and you did great too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Those diamonds will last a heck of a lot longer than chocolate and they look so much prettier on your body than the pounds the choco brings don't you agree! :laugh: I am so proud of you for saying no I know that was very hard and a GREAT BIG STEP for you!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Yes, I agree with you one hundred percent. Thanks.
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    That is soooo great that y'all can resist the chocolate. I didn't do so good. Tonight we went out and got Hot Fudge Cake Sundae's from Sonic!!! :embarassed: Not good at all. I mean they were great but it wasn't good that I ate it. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better :happy:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My hubby bought me a Polar F6 Heart rate monitor. Good for my heart. :heart: It is exactly what I wanted! :bigsmile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Good for you! My hubby bought me a Polar F6 Heart rate monitor. Good for my heart. :heart: It is exactly what I wanted! :bigsmile:

Aww, what a nice hubby. Bought something from the heart:heart: , to stay close to your heart :heart: to take good care of your heart:heart: . Nice Happy Valentine's:heart: Day gift indeed.
  • johnblake
    Options
    I got my wife chocolate but she has to lick it off me
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like your gonna have a great :heart: valentines
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That is soooo great that y'all can resist the chocolate. I didn't do so good. Tonight we went out and got Hot Fudge Cake Sundae's from Sonic!!! :embarassed: Not good at all. I mean they were great but it wasn't good that I ate it. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better :happy:

I didn't know if I would be able to, but I did. Don't worry about the day before just hop right back on it and you will do great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

that is great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Your doing so awesome! It is really hard to pass up temptation when it's one of your favorites !

All last night I had dreams of Valentines day cupcakes (I <3 cupcakes!) so I am going to remember you and your strength when I see them today!

Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!