Need motivation please!!

Options
I really gotta start logging my food again. I think losing my day count over a month ago really got to me.. Plus the stress of him not having a job.. and now hardly have work.. I'm just so stressed.. he's never much help when it comes to birthdays and christmas.. so I'm trying to figure it all out.. Usually I do it with online earnings but its harder now :( All four of my kids bday is right by christmas! I gained like 2.5lbs back and if I don't get rid of this stress its going to get worse!

Replies

• Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    I THOUGHT THIS WOULD MAKE YOU SMILE:)

XOXOXO

smalle.png
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've have been under A LOT of stress now too! I have logged but not good enough and not always full days, mostly because I am too lazy to figure out my cal intake in a meal. I understand the stress with money, my husband was laid off last year and we still haven't fully recouped from it all, not to mention we are living pay check to pay check I stopped cooking like i use to. Keep your head up and just do the best that you can do!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I THOUGHT THIS WOULD MAKE YOU SMILE:)

XOXOXO

smalle.png

Thanks!!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love that!!!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I've have been under A LOT of stress now too! I have logged but not good enough and not always full days, mostly because I am too lazy to figure out my cal intake in a meal. I understand the stress with money, my husband was laid off last year and we still haven't fully recouped from it all, not to mention we are living pay check to pay check I stopped cooking like i use to. Keep your head up and just do the best that you can do!

Yeah I will try.. thanks for commenting!
  • rkaytaylor
    rkaytaylor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Christmas is a stressful time of year. I also need motivation to log in more often. My problem is, I am going over my daily calorie count!