One more week until Thon!!

Options
PSUgrl921
PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
So ... as you probably know from my username I go to PSU and I'm so excited that I just had to share. One week from now, on Friday Feb. 20th ... a little over 700 dancers will stand up for 46 hours straight in our no sleeping, no sitting dance marathon. It's the reason I'm proud to be a student here and think all of you should check out the videos next weekend. There will be live coverage on Thon.org. Basically, we raise money all year for pediatric cancer, specifically the four diamonds fund and Penn State's Hershey Med Center. If any of you are from the PA area you've probably seen us out with cans and signs. Last year we raised over 6,000,000 dollars for the kids and we are hoping to break that this year!

I just watched a ton of videos from THON on youtube and it hyped me up ... hence the post. Just thought I'd let you know if you had any spare time next weekend and wanted to witness some of a truly life changing event!

Nicole

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So ... as you probably know from my username I go to PSU and I'm so excited that I just had to share. One week from now, on Friday Feb. 20th ... a little over 700 dancers will stand up for 46 hours straight in our no sleeping, no sitting dance marathon. It's the reason I'm proud to be a student here and think all of you should check out the videos next weekend. There will be live coverage on Thon.org. Basically, we raise money all year for pediatric cancer, specifically the four diamonds fund and Penn State's Hershey Med Center. If any of you are from the PA area you've probably seen us out with cans and signs. Last year we raised over 6,000,000 dollars for the kids and we are hoping to break that this year!

I just watched a ton of videos from THON on youtube and it hyped me up ... hence the post. Just thought I'd let you know if you had any spare time next weekend and wanted to witness some of a truly life changing event!

Nicole