Clothes NSV (and not so great a victory)

Options
Two days ago I got an invitation for this massive gala event. I panicked and started rummaging through my closet, wondering what I could wear. I found my favourite suite, but I also found that it was too big for me. So today, after work, I went shopping.

I thought I had lost a dress size. Turns out, I had lost one and a half dress sizes. I was feeling very happy about this, only to realize that nothing in the shops really fits me properly. So I ended up buying new trousers that will probably be a size too big for me by the end of January. But then again, then I'll have another excuse to go shopping! :D

I still haven't found a top to wear, though. ;_;

Replies

• kit548emt
    Options
    I know what you mean! I both love and hate dealing with this lol!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Same here. It's great but soooo expensive! Congrats and boo at the same time for ya :P
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, in my jeans some 9's are to big, some 8's are to small, and a couple 7's I can almost fit into. ( my sister gave me a bunch of her old jeans.) Shirts, I'm busty, so sometimes a Large fits in the bust, and shoulders, but otherwise it's to big everywhere else. It's a challange. I think I need to get my own clothing line, for real women, and make jeans like they do for little boys, elastic in the waistband.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!