NSV aka the Money Shredder

Options
Psssssttt...see those skinny jeans I'm wearing in my default picture? Yeah the teal ones that I just bought less than TWO WEEKS ago? :bigsmile:

Ummmm...they are now very loose on me! If it weren't for these hips they probably would fall off. :huh:

Yeessssssss!!! Happy for my NSV but not so happy about money down the drain lol. This is a big deal b/c even though I will lose weight and inches, it's hard for me to drop pants sizes. Sooo whoop whoop! :tongue:

Replies

• JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats! Use a belt.. That's what I do when my jeans start to get loose.. :smile:
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    ooo those are so cute!! i had the same problem with my purple ones about 2 months and now they just fall off :laugh: and :cry:
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    If they are a little long too, you might throw them in the dryer after washing. Every time you put wet jeans in the dryer, they shrink a little. I am having to do this with some of my jeans now, because I am waiting until I reach my goal weight (less than 10lbs to go!!) to go jeans shopping again. Congrats!!:bigsmile:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Woot woot indeed!!!! Got the same problem over here. And I bought 2 new pair of jeans. What was I thinking! WE ROCK!!!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    congrats! You know some people buy a few jeans in good will or a thrift store while they're still on the process of loosing weight, that way it hurts less on your pocket when they no longer fit and victory is all the sweeter when u buy yourself some new cute ones when u achieve your goal. ;)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Love the name! So in love with sushi!!! Great job on the weight loss and lose pants!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats! Use a belt.. That's what I do when my jeans start to get loose.. :smile:

Yeah then maybe she can start a saggy skinny jeans fad...LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!