5 stone baby!!! xxx

Options
Hello my lovelies :-*

Well I stepped on the scales today... And OH.MY.GOSH! HUGE moment.... I HAVE HIT THAT 5 STONE MARK!!! 5 stone and 1lb to be precise! ( that 1lb means ALOT ) yay me!

It all started last year when I put on 45lbs due to epilepsy and I got to 206lb.. I am 5ft 8 so I guess I carried it well but I had seizures, I split from my partner in Feb 2010 and even though at the time I was working I was unhappy. Comfort eating as I THOUGHT I missed him, I THOUGHT I was a ugly mare, I THOUGHT I was a right flumptious mare with the world on her shoulders etc, I lost my job due to epilepsy in Augest 2010, I lost my great nan in September 2010 who was my angel and I went down hill.... Then one day I woke up, realized ACTUALLY I CAN do better then the t**t I was with, I wanted to make my great nanny proud and put my gypsy style roots back in me, ( clothing wise NOT behaviour wise! ) I CAN rule epilpesy and my health and not let IT RULE ME, so I cut down on portion sizes, got the wii fit and started The Biggest Loser Challenge :-) !! I won`t lie I have cried, I have felt like giving up and all I hear in my head some days is Jillian Micheals Voice Saying ` DON`T YOU BE QUITTING ON ME ` ( Bloody women lol!! ) But hey... That voice of hers is soooo worth it!

I lost the weight rather quick and got down to 153lb but kinda stalled. My papa - My rock told me about this site and here I am AUGEST 2011 - I am now 135.9lb - 18lb later and I am 2.9 lb from 9 stone 7 and I am a rather happy lady! I could not have done the last 18lb without MFP family. I have grown really close to a few people and I love them heaps! xxx Zara, the two Sarahs, Mary, Dee and my friends across the ocean... You lovelies are the BEST! XXX XXX

Love you lots just like jelly tots! xxxx <3 xxxx

Keep up the hard work and you are all truely inspirational, motivational people!

Remember - if you don`t lose - MEASURE THOSE INCHES, KEEP DRINKING THAT WATER AND NEVER GIVE UP IF YOU HAVE A CRAP DAY.. I still have them but I still keep going :-*

And my greatest NSV yet? I saw my ex in the hospital ( we used to work together ) ... He saw me, tried to talk, could NOT take his face away from me ( I NEVER praise myself up ) I just looked, thought WTF did I see in THAT and then the grotesque ***** who he cheated on me with came along and he turned to her and I simply said ....` I think your dog wants her lead again before she starts barking `

MWAH XXX

Replies

• TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ` I think your dog wants her lead again before she starts barking `

I laughed out loud at this. That is the point isn't it? It is not the weight so much as the confidence that you have gained when you regained control of your life. This was a very inspirational story. Thanks for sharing.
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sheer and utter brilliance in every way! :-D
  • janski2
    Options
    bump
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I laughed out loud at this. That is the point isn't it? It is not the weight so much as the confidence that you have gained when you regained control of your life. This was a very inspirational story. Thanks for sharing.

Thankyou very much :)
    I am getting my confidence back slowly yes... its been along time but we are getting there! x
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Sheer and utter brilliance in every way! :-D

Thankyou :-) xx
  • stardust91
    Options
    OMG that is the most inspiring story ever.. my cousin is epileptic.. and wow I'm so proud of you after reading this story.. you are my hero! You would definitely make you great nan proud!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    HI hun, i know your story already but it still moves me to tears reading that!!! :sad: im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy :happy: you reached your 5 stone mark!!!!! AMAZING!!!! :drinker: i think you can maintain now as you look freaking amazing! :love: cant believe you mentioned me lol. im glad I may have helped a little along the way, you certainly help me each and every day! please don't leave now your at goal!!! your a star! i see so much of you in me, and it makes me realize i can finish this. im 59lb down about 70 to go... its gonna be a long journey and i want you there every step of the way. LMAO at your NSV!:laugh: Mine saw me too and his jaw dropped to the floor, no better feeling after how they treated us!! i totally understand how great that must have felt, we wouldn't be like that with anyone else, but with them its a great feeling. we know the tables have turned.:heart:
    keep going! thanks for always being there for me and i love you lots like jelly tots!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    xxxx
  • Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    woot woot - well done - loved your post and the encounter with your ex - how satisfying lol - thanks for sharing :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Miss Naylor..
    You and me are like twins...
    I am going no where my lovely - Promise!
    You CAN DEFENITLY DO THIS with all the positive thoughts, motivation and determination etc but just take one day at a time ( In know what you`re like women ! )
    Thankyou for being who you are darlin and never ever change for anyone - You are a true inspiration and a beautiful person inside and out :flowerforyou:
    Thankyou for putting up with my low days along the way :flowerforyou:
    Love you lots like Jelly tots xxxx
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Awesome!!

Thankyou :0)
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    woot woot - well done - loved your post and the encounter with your ex - how satisfying lol - thanks for sharing :)

You`re welcome :-)
    And trust me it was more than satisfying :laugh:
    Good luck in your journey xx
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ` I think your dog wants her lead again before she starts barking `

Absolutely!! Very inspirational story! You should look and feel good for you. Woot!! You dropped him like a bad habit!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Miss Naylor..
    You and me are like twins...
    I am going no where my lovely - Promise!
    You CAN DEFENITLY DO THIS with all the positive thoughts, motivation and determination etc but just take one day at a time ( In know what you`re like women ! )
    Thankyou for being who you are darlin and never ever change for anyone - You are a true inspiration and a beautiful person inside and out :flowerforyou:
    Thankyou for putting up with my low days along the way :flowerforyou:
    Love you lots like Jelly tots xxxx
    Aw your making me cry. In a good way though. Im an emotional train wreck at the moment ha ha. Your more like my twin than my actual real life twin. lol. I know i can do this, with your support along the way too. MFP has been a wonderful discovery for me and finding you as a friend has been the cherry on top!I wont change i promise! Yes you know what im like and im trying to learn to slow down lol. You put up with your fair share of my low days too, things are gonna keep getting better and better for us because we sooooo deserve it! love ya xxxx
    P.S your one of the most beautiful people i have met also, inside and out! x
  • JayKay60
    JayKay60 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this story! I'm so glad you had the presence of mind and the b.a.l.l.s. to put him in his place :D Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!