First NSV

Options
Sepa
Sepa Posts: 243 Member
So i bought some jeans 5 months ago (they didnt fit when i bought them) i have now just put them on and they fit. They are a small uk 12 and i was a large uk 12 before (and this was only through not allowing myself to buy 14 otherwise i would have been 14) Soooo happy. Thanks for all the amazing encouragement i get on here :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That must feel great!! I hope that motivates you to keep going!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That must feel great!! I hope that motivates you to keep going!

I hope so too. I have another 3 pairs of jeans (smaller than these) that i want to get in to. I find myself buying small clothes to fit into. Its just never happened before! Hehe
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well done! There is nothing like fitting into clothes you couldn't wear before - except the feeling when you fold them up for the charity bag because they're falling off you!
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good job! My First NSV was this past week. I had bought a dress to wear to a special event. Last Saturday was a friend's wedding so I put the dress on and it was loose. It was the first time wearing it so I didn't want to change to something else, so I got a safety pin for the waistline. How funny-first the dress was tight when I bought it, and now it's loose. I skipped right over the "just right" stage! For my next NSV, I am hoping to get out of the "obese" section of the continuum and into the "overweight" category. Not the first person ever to celebrate being overweight but a celebration nevertheless. I am eager to see that happen. :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!