Help!!! This for have everything to do with why I go up and

Options
Ladie's. Gentlemen. Help, Why di men lie. not all men I want to say insecure men. I was talking to a gentleman name Andrew he seem nice. Then we started talking about what he had accompish and here is what he told me.

He graduated from law school at 22, became a ledigation lawyer, then he quite that to joine the army as and enlisted person because he believe that going in has an office means that you are nothing but a peon. Then he told me that he hurt himself while in training to become army special force, asked him if he was a veteran, he told me no he did not stayed long enough to become one. Now he is a teache for the mentally challenge.

How by the way, I did enform him that I am a military brat, he stop talking, and that i was enlisted air force.

Why can't man be honest and let a women get to know him the true him.

I am know trying to get to know a gentleman name nelson and told me that I do not aske enough question. I really like listen to people and getting to know them that way, but I agree to step out of my comfort zone.

Can all of you help me come up with question to ask him. He state that I make him feel like I am not interested in him. Help!!!!

Replies

• zuleika
    Options
    Ladie's. Gentlemen. Help, Why di men lie. not all men I want to say insecure men. I was talking to a gentleman name Andrew he seem nice. Then we started talking about what he had accompish and here is what he told me.

He graduated from law school at 22, became a ledigation lawyer, then he quite that to joine the army as and enlisted person because he believe that going in has an office means that you are nothing but a peon. Then he told me that he hurt himself while in training to become army special force, asked him if he was a veteran, he told me no he did not stayed long enough to become one. Now he is a teache for the mentally challenge.

How by the way, I did enform him that I am a military brat, he stop talking, and that i was enlisted air force.

Why can't man be honest and let a women get to know him the true him.

I am know trying to get to know a gentleman name nelson and told me that I do not aske enough question. I really like listen to people and getting to know them that way, but I agree to step out of my comfort zone.

Can all of you help me come up with question to ask him. He state that I make him feel like I am not interested in him. Help!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Men like to talk about themselves. :smile:

You can ask him about his:

Job-

Does he like it
    Does he want to do anything different
    The best part of his job

Family -

Siblings?
    Do they live close by
    Are they close

Hobbies

What are they?
    Does he play sports? etc...

Just ask him some basic questions & let him do the rest. :wink: Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • chelseachick
    Options
    you can ask him how he likes to spend his free time
    doe she like to travel
    has he travelled

does he play any sports
    if so which ones, why - what does he like about them

where did he grow up

what kind of music does he like,
    etc

good luck!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It is hard when you first meet someone, because he may not be thinking about ever speaking with you again....then when he does he is stuck in the lie!