Gutless Gutters 2/14/09 Final Day!

Options
Hello everyone!!! I know some of you weighed in yesterday but I forgot...today is the end of our Valentine's Day challenge. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! I had pledged to lose 5 pounds by today, I lost 4. Not bad!!! I am 5 lbs from my goal. I know these will be removed ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: :laugh:
Take care!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I know some of you weighed in yesterday but I forgot...today is the end of our Valentine's Day challenge. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! I had pledged to lose 5 pounds by today, I lost 4. Not bad!!! I am 5 lbs from my goal. I know these will be removed ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: :laugh:
    Take care!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job alf!!!! :drinker:

I made my goal yesterday, but after last nights Italian food, I ain't stepping on the scale this morning! :laugh:

Are you doing the St. Patty's challenge? :smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Havent seen that one...I will look it up...I really want to lose 5 more by Mar 9. When is St Patty's? :laugh: Sorry, usually dont follow that celebration :laugh: I am going to Puerto Rico on Mar 9 for 2 wks and I KNOW I will be eating all the goodies that I miss. :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/40132-lose-some-fatty-by-st-patty-challenge

Here's the link for the St. Patty's one. St. Pat's is on 3/17 so close enough for you to join! :drinker: I want to lose 6'ish. (ish= wiggle room) :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy. I did not lose 10lbs BUT, I did lose 5lbs. and that is just fine for me.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]44118.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'm down 6lbs!

I'll see ya'll on the St Patty's thread.