Hello Everyone

Hello all, I'm Joe, im 31 and im from central Ny. I have a 3 year old daughte as you can see in my picture. I used to be 310 pounds back in 2005. The start of 2006 I watched the biggest loser, supersize me, and decided I needed to get healthy. Over the course of 2007 I lost 130 pounds and got down to 180 pounds. Well slowely I started eating more of my favorite foods and exersizing less. Im now 230 pounds, a lot more muscualer then used to be however im back up to a size 38 pants.

My Weight has been a struggle my entire life. I have always been the fat kid. I was continually picked on in grammer school, and some of middle school. Then I joined the to football team when I was in 8th grade and slimmed down a bit. So as you can see my weight has always been up and down.

So I just figured I would post my experince with weight loss. I want to be at least 190 pounds by July. Please add me as a friend if you would like to share the weight loss experince with me. I promise to try to help anyway I know how.

Replies

• Hi Joe!
    I think its great that you are joining MFP! The community here is so sweet and encouraging! I'm sure you can get down to your goal weight in no time! Having MFP determine goals, and log calories etc really puts everything into perspective!

I wish you best of luck in your journey!