how do you keep your mind occupied while on the crosstrainer

Options
2»

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Was aso going to suggest download and listen to podcasts. I subscribe to the Jillian Michaels show and love them. There's plenty of health and fitness podcasts you can listen to which will keep you motivated and give you some great, sound advice.

Also, mix up your workouts so you're not getting bored.

Good luck!

Kathy
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    thanks for all your suggestions! i wish the crosstrainers had tvs in them the treadmills do but i hate the treadmill i find that i burn wayyyy more calories on the crosstrainer as much as i hate it haha

might try the podcast thing or maybe i could steal my kids portable dvd player that straps to the headrest of the car n watch a show on that LOL !!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ok don't laugh!! I imagine my life the way I think it will be when I am healthier! I even talk to my self ( in my head of course) and say all the things that will be different and better when I get there! And then there are other times where I people watch and make up stories in my mind about who they are and where they live what they do all that kinda stuff lol.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Go when the gym is busy. Between the music, the classes at the front and just the overall "buzz" of the gym, I don't even use music anymore.