Getting BACK on the good wagon...

Options
So, Thanksgiving was last week. I didn't go overboard but definitely enjoyed my favorite things. The week before that, I had finals and my diet was awful. When I remembered to eat, it was something quick and awful. Now I find myself grabbing "bad" things and craving things again. I have at least continued to exercise but need some motivation to kick those cravings and get back on my healthy wagon! Any tips??

Replies

• kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Log it before you eat it. Often if I want to grab something quick it's the motivation I need to pull into the supermarket instead of the drive-thru.... when I see all those fat, sodium and sugar calories it makes me sad..
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Log it before you eat it. . . . when I see all those fat, sodium and sugar calories it makes me sad..

This. I have a lot better luck if I sit down in the evening after everyone is in bed and plan what I'll make for the following day, enter it into my diary, and then see what may need some changing up (sometimes I need to add, and sometimes I need to take away or scale something back).