What is your go-to hangover cure?

Options

Replies

• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    If I know I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking, I start off with a bloody mary.......never hurting the next day.
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A delicious double double from In and Out works wonders!! And some thing caffeinated to settle my tum tum!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    queso... well any mexican food actually. and Iced tea
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Strongest shot you can stand... mines usually 151
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Lunchable (usually ham and swiss) and chocolate milk!! I've tried many solutions, these are by far the best!!!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    more drinking(Beer or Bloody Mary) and a BJ

THIS... without the BJ you will for sure still be hungover
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    2 extra strength Advil, water and more sleep.
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't get hangovers... Never have. And, I used to pound, I mean, pound beers back in the day. "Hey, whattya doing tonight?" Me: "Nothing, beer and some Ps2." Buddy: "Have any beer?" Me: "Just a case of Bud." Buddy: "Okay, I'll bring a case too. I just want 12, you can have the rest."

Still, no hangovers... Kinda wish I would get hangovers so maybe I wouldn't have hit it so hard. Oh well, older, wiser, and living slower now.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Diner chicken fingers and french fries with alot of honey mustard and ketchup
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    pickle juice... drink a few glasses before bed and you'll feel great.... i know it sounds weird, but it's great after a long workout. Also Pedalyte is also a good for a hangover.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    greasy meaty foods cause you need to replace the amino acids you lost being drunk, plus water
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Chocolate Milk or ice cream.. works everytime for me =)
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Either an Egg McMuffin, coffee and advil, or chocolate milk or a fudgsicle. Odd, but it just calms everything down.
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Ribena from a carton
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Gatorade, it is the best...it has electrolytes. :bigsmile:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Quarter pounder meal from McDonald's + fruit punch Gatorade + Excedrin Migraine = what hangover?
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Since this website is all about healthy living, surely we can all agree that drinking so much that you could wake up with a hangover is simply not compatible with the lifestyle we're working toward. If you stick with the idea of moderation, a hangover shouldn't be a problem you'll ever deal with. If you do regularly drink to so much excess that you end up with a hangover, you should seriously look at the possibility you have a drinking problem.
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WATER!! TONS OF IT!! And a freakin' Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box either before or after the drinking session, then a good breakfast the next morning. And I prepare: I don't go drinking unless I can sleep in late the next day!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    mild hangovers - bloodless mary with the blood on the side and water
    medium hangovers - Chocolate Milk, greasy cheeseburger and lounging on the couch watching Firefly TV show and water
    Massive hangovers - 2 advil, 1 motion sickness pill, chocolate milk, greasy cheeseburger, Firefly TV show, nap, shot of Jack Daniels and water
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Bacon, ibuprofen, water and if all else fails....some hair of the dog. But usually a good breakfast will fix me right up....generally followed by a nap.