whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    THIS MADE ME CRY

most awesome post ever (((hugs)))

it really puts things in perspective.....thank you
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Heartfelt and timely post Brett, thanks for sharing. I have been backsliding through the last month and am determined that December will be different - your post is a good kick in the pants:)
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Brett!!!!

You ROCK. I mean, seriously ROCK! You have been an inspiration to me in the 52 (or so) days I have been on this site. Reading your amazing workouts and your encouraging comments has spurred me on to more!

THANK YOU for this post!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Get your game on before you're a mean, old, broken *kitten*-hat like I am.

Just for the record...you are ANYTHING but a mean, old, broken *kitten*-hat my friend! You are one of the nicest guys I have had pleasure to meet, And an inspiration!!!.... Well written my friend!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Brett,
    I didn't go through all the posts because I am in a hurry, but I just wanted to shout out that I hope you one day realize how many people your words have touched, have inspired and caused a chain reaction in their life. After reading your initial post, I decided that I am going to send it out to all my friends and coworkers because each and every one of us have no idea what action or words will cause reaction in another person and change their life. Thank you for your words! You should be very proud! Thank you for your inspiration!