Help!

Options
Ever since I started gaining weight, it mostly went to my belly and face..I know there is nothing I can really do about my face, right? But..I can't get my stomach to shrink. I do curves, so there are workouts in there that work on it, but it WON'T go down! I look like I'm pregnant, pretty far along! Any suggestions?

Replies

• courtlwhite
    Options
    Ever since I started gaining weight, it mostly went to my belly and face..I know there is nothing I can really do about my face, right? But..I can't get my stomach to shrink. I do curves, so there are workouts in there that work on it, but it WON'T go down! I look like I'm pregnant, pretty far along! Any suggestions?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Cardio will help you lose weight all around - you can't really lose weight in a particular spot ANYWHERE on your body - it's your genetics that will decide where the weight comes off (and goes on) first.
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Do you drink lots of fizzy drinks ?:drinker: I find that it bloats me terribly:grumble: and if I drink it everyday I begin to look as though I am pregnant:noway: . Try not to drink "Soda" for 10-14 days and see if that helps:bigsmile:
    Good Luck.

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • courtlwhite
    Options
    I do drink Diet Dr. Pepper everyday! It would be wonderful if that was the reason! I will start tomorrow! Thank you!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I have found that as well, I used to have this horrible lower belly. I switched from any carbonated drinks to water in the past week and I can see a Difference already!

Good Luck ! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I also used to drink the real Coke and my stomach looked pregnant. It is the main thing that motivated me to start to lose the weight. I have only had 4 oz of pop since January 1st and my stomach looks normal again.