Last year's trousers (NSV)

Options
So, last year my mother bought me a pair of size 16 (UK) trousers for christmas, and to my horror, I couldn't do them up. I kept them, and last night I found them in the cupboard. Out of curiosity I put them on, and to my delight I was able to zip them up and do up all the other bits too. They weren't a comfortable fit, as they are a very small 16 and a style I don't normally wear, but my goal of being able to wear them to my mother's house on xmas day is looking much more realistic now! :happy: (whether I can still fit into them after xmas dinner is another matter entirely!!! :laugh: )

Replies

• Leaker12
    Options
    good luck, they will still fit after dinner
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. Ditto to the good luck that they still fit after Xmas dinner :happy:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    that's awesome both on your progress and that you have something to focus on between now and Christmas! let us have a picture of you in them from Christmas day (before dinner) :laugh:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Exactly my thoughts... great NSV and you also have 3+ weeks to possibly show her... look, they're even roomy!! You can do it! :smile:
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! I recently bought a pair of dress jeans and was horrified that this extremely large size did not fit me! I didn't even try them on before I bought them because I thought that surely they would fit. Didn't. Was going to take them back, but they are sitting in a bag waiting for me to not only fit into them but be too big on me!!! They were what finally inspired me to do something about this weight :-). Another 10 lbs and I'm trying them on!
  • CDRFrost
    CDRFrost Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results. Bravo!
  • fifi888
    fifi888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a wonderful feeling to have pants slide up...and then for them to fasten as well? Keep up the good work. You are inspiring me:) Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!