Hi!...need some last minute motivation and suggestions

Options
Hi all,

So I have been losing weight over the last 3 months....I have lost 3.5kg (7.7pounds) but I only joined here last week....things have been going well but I now have tonsillitis and am not up to doing anything too intense exercise wise....

Whilst I am totally doing this for me.....my boyfriend comes home from overseas in a week and I do want to look amazing for him!

Any last minute tips for the final week?!!?!??!

Replies

• amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i was sick a month a go jsut stay on your calories and rest to feel better for the big reunion you;ll still lose! DOnt get sicker by pushing it
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You would be surprised at how different almost 8 lbs looks. I'm sure you look great and will look different. Most important, get yourself well so that you look rested. ;) Any quick weight-drop you do in one week will come back...keep with the slow and steady, that's what stays off.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is coming home from overseas! Do you think he's going to care if you lost 5 or 7. He going to wrap you in his arms, kiss you and say "You look great!"

In the mean time, stay active, walking etc and watch your carb intake untill you're healthy again!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is coming home from overseas! Do you think he's going to care if you lost 5 or 7. He going to wrap you in his arms, kiss you and say "You look great!"

In the mean time, stay active, walking etc and watch your carb intake untill you're healthy again!

:heart: This. And if you're sick, don't push yourself. Just stay within your calories for the day/week. It'll be ok. :smile:
  • lisaf222
    Options
    thanks everyone :)