Dreams

Options
emilydmac
emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
Has anyone else had a dream that you felt bad for having when you woke up?
Last night I had a dream that I cheated on my current boyfriend with my ex.
When I woke up I felt awful and guilty. I am not the kind of person who would EVER do something like that and I am so happy with my boyfriend right now- he is wonderful! I don't know why I had that dream but I am so freaked and I feel terrible.
Ugh!! I have been having a lot of incredibly scary, vivid dreams lately and I am sure this is just one that hit close to home but WOW.

Replies

• mary_kate23
    Options
    i've had that dream before, not with the ex, but another random person with a weiner that I know. and I'm 100% happy with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. I wouldn't take anything from it.. its good that you recognize the guilt. Don't read too much into it. Dreams are us losing our conscious train of thought. I've dreamed of birthing a T-Rex before, and she delivered a strand of hair. I woke up confused, but laughed. in no time you'll forget about the dream :)
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Sounds like this dream was getting you to think about your currnet relationship! And you have and have realised or confirmed how happy you are! Well done dream! Sometimes we need to step back and go "What the hell was that!" in oreder to realise what we have! So be happy!! Because you are happy!!
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sounds like this dream was getting you to think about your currnet relationship! And you have and have realised or confirmed how happy you are! Well done dream! Sometimes we need to step back and go "What the hell was that!" in oreder to realise what we have! So be happy!! Because you are happy!!

I love this interpretation. :happy:
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I was being chased by the guy from "No Country for Old Men." It was kinda frightening but mainly just exciting.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I had a dream I was 30lbs thinner.

And I was cool w/ that.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Definitely had a dream that i had twins the other night. like i went through the whole pregnancy and birth in my dreams.

scared the bejeebus out of me.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    When I was with my ex I would have dreams that he would do really mean stuff and I would always wake up super pissed off at him.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That happens to me all the time. I'm not one for reading into dreams too much though. It's just your brain keeping itself occupied for a few hours while the body recharges.

However, last night I had a woooooonderful dream with Joe Mauer in it. Needless to say, I'm in a fabulous mood today. LOL!