JM fans...which is better RI 30 or 6wk 6pk

Options
Okay, all you JM fans......What do you think? I have read many post regarding the Shred 30 and RI 30 as far as results. Seems most feel weight loss more with Shred and inches lost more with RI 30. I have RI in 30 and the 6 wk 6 pck videos. Want to start one and stick with it throughout. My goal is inches to lose especially the waist area......

Replies

• Starleng1
    Options
    bump
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well I noticed that I lost inches with both dvds...I only lost 6lbs with 30DS . As for RI30 I've lost inches too but have defenitely built some muscle (I'm not ripped yet!) but I defenitely see more muscle defenition than before!!!! I plan to try the 6wk 6pk when I complete RI30.

Also, currently doing the Butt Bible for my bum! Another great workout IMO. :)
  • nishababy77
    nishababy77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    6w 6p.......PHENOMENAL! Do it, asap!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    RI30 is 4 lvls and each one to be done for 5 or 6 days. i only made it to lvl 3..has the same 3-2-1 intervals as 30ds.
    6 wk 6 pk has 2 lvls and each one to be done for 3 weeks with 1 or 2 rest days.

Lvl 2 of 6wk6pk gave me the most calorie burn than 30ds and ri30..the 1st circuit she shows you the moves at a slower pace then the 2nd circuit is the same moves as the 1st but much faster!
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    I have been through Shred-lost weight but mostly inches. I am now doing Shed with Weights.I am working on toning. I also just purchased Ripped in 30 and will be starting that very soon!! I LOVE the Jillian Workouts. I have seem some amazing results!
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    I just started day one of week 4 of Ripped in 30. I've been amazed by it so far! I've lost 8 pounds and many inches! I will have a total in about a week when I've finished the entire 4 weeks. I have bought the 6wk 6pk plus the buns workout and Shred. I'm not sure which one to start next, but I'm sure no matter what decision I make, it'll be a good one! I love JM's workouts, but wow do I sweat and feel like I'm gonna die. And Jillian doesn't care if you die, BTW. Haha.
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    im on week for of 6w6p which is the start of level two, and oh man let me tell you its intense!! but ive noticed my legs and butt are sore, my stomach not really. ive still lost weight with this workout but i still look chunky so no signs of a six pack but definitely an improvement and my core feels stronger. i wish i had done ripped in 30 first, that will be my next workout