Down but not out...

Options
I'm really refocused on my health and fitness lately. I'm seeing some results and I'm begining to like what I see physically. However, do to personal stuff and the weather change, I'm not feeling so great mentally. I really want to stay positive and be happy, healthy and whole as we head into the new year.

So, I'm enlisting YOU, my beautiful MFP community! Please post any positive quotes or advice you've received since you started this journey. As we all know, it's hard to stay balanced.

I think this will be uplifting for everyone!

Replies

• Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    “If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don’t nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life – this is also ‘playing’ the game!” – Emily Post

I also like this one:
    “The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground”
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :smile: "Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your Destiny." Frank Outlaw:smile:
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    "Success is not final . Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts .". Winston Churchill ( taken from one of my MFP Friends who always posts great quotes )
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I love these! Keep 'em coming!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Every tree began as a seed
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If you quit, however, it lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The two most important days in your life are the day that you are born and the day you find out why ........ Mark Twain