30 Day Shred....

Options
So, I bought the 30 day shred today along with some weights and I am wondering if anyone has had success with it?? I plan to start it on Monday and I am really excited because I love Jillian on Biggest Loser and wish I had her as a trainer myself! :wink: But, since I don't I thought I would by this DVD to help me out with my weight loss journey. I am really big into cardio..running and elliptical and haven't tried any of these types of exercises! Has anyone done this whole thing through level 3? If so, did it work for you? Thanks.

Replies

• scrappy11
    Options
    So, I bought the 30 day shred today along with some weights and I am wondering if anyone has had success with it?? I plan to start it on Monday and I am really excited because I love Jillian on Biggest Loser and wish I had her as a trainer myself! :wink: But, since I don't I thought I would by this DVD to help me out with my weight loss journey. I am really big into cardio..running and elliptical and haven't tried any of these types of exercises! Has anyone done this whole thing through level 3? If so, did it work for you? Thanks.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

Yep...I just finished my Level 2 workout a few minutes ago. It's really helping me kick into gear! And I have to modify part for my knees!!! Good luck to you!!!:flowerforyou: