question for girls with bigger girls...

Options
Okay, so I would really love to run, i think, but every time i do, it hurts.......sports bras ...everything...i wear a 38 D so if thats any help...can you girls tell me how you run without killing yourself?:laugh: THANKS :blushing:

Replies

• CurlyQTee
    Options
    I'm 38 DD. I buy Enell sports bras. They have a web site. My girls stay right where they need to be.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups
    Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.
  • trixie95
    Options
    I wear both a bra and sports bra...a little uncomforable at first but you get use to it and it holds everything in.
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    I just run at a lower speed. Then again, I'm at a much, much, much bigger size than you, and I don't think they sell sports bras in my size that I can even afford, alas.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 sports bras to keep them where they need to be. Does the trick and it helps me forget all about them when I'm "jogging"
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size, you just have to find a good fit...sorry I don't recall the brand on mine, I did find them at Walmart. Of course, if I'm PMSing I have to deal with some pain.
  • yvettenicole21
    yvettenicole21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im the same size as you and i wear my regular bra and my sport bra no problems :)
  • yvettenicole21
    yvettenicole21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oh yea my sport bra was bought at wal mart with a razor back
  • BrwnGirlSlimmn
    BrwnGirlSlimmn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra, one that is actually too small for me in the cup with a sports bra on top. It holds the girls down. Im a 38 GG, sometimes 38 H.
  • MelAb8709
    MelAb8709 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Champion (sold at Kohl's, not sure of other stores but I'm sure they're sold everywhere) sells good inexpensive sports bras! I wear the same size as you. Never had a problem with discomfort with this bra. I usually buy them a slightly smaller size so they fit snug.
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I recommend Title 9 sports catalog. They have amazing bras. I have had to come to terms with the fact that in order to be comfortable running with my girls (34 DD), I have to pay a little extra. Athleta also has some good bras.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups
    Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.

chill....
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    "form of spam" police? Is there a post with rules I should know about.....makes me worried to post anything.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    "form of spam" police? Is there a post with rules I should know about.....makes me worried to post anything.

i was thinking the same thing....:grumble:
  • jennajava
    Options

i was thinking the same thing....:grumble:

Actually, yes. It's at the top of every forum. It says "FORUM GUIDELINES- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING." :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/387445-new-forum-guidelines-please-read-before-posting
  • skinnyyemilyy
    Options
    I usually wear both a bra & sports bra as well, seems to work just fine. Try it :) also, you could try doubling up the sports bras.
  • kmcintosh12
    kmcintosh12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I recommend Title 9 sports catalog. They have amazing bras. I have had to come to terms with the fact that in order to be comfortable running with my girls (34 DD), I have to pay a little extra. Athleta also has some good bras.
    This is where I get my bra's at and I love them. They hold them in and I can run without a black eye.
  • jennajava
    Options
    In response to your question-- if you can't find a bra that makes them as immobile as you'd like, maybe use sports tape?
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD, so I can feel your pain. I had the same problem until I splurged and got a really good sports bra. Try going to shape, fitness, or self magazine websites and type in bras in a search. They give great recommendations. I've loved each one that I've tried and totally have eliminated pain from the girls.... and I'm running 40-60 minutes now.

Shannon
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Under armor compression sports bra helps me.