Wii Fit...Jillian's Ultimate Fitness...etc

Options
I've looked at both and I was wondering which one you guys like better? pro's/con's to each? is there something other than these two you like?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I've looked at both and I was wondering which one you guys like better? pro's/con's to each? is there something other than these two you like?
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My mom just bought Active Life Outdoor Challenge for the Wii. She picked this over the Wii Fit, Ultimate Fitness and Dance Dance Revolution. The info says that it does have quite a bit of jumping, so it may not be good for those with bad knees. We haven't tried it out yet, but the reviews look good, so I'll let you know how it goes.
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Im not sure about them but i did buy the my fitness coach for wii and its pretty good and can work some serious sweat up.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for more money to get Wii Fit, but I do have Jillian's Fitness Ultimatum 2009 and you can get some serious workouts in. I like that each time you work out, you can get new fit tips, whether for diet, staying healthy on the go, or exercise. I really like it.
  • sunitasaid
    Options
    Hi there....is it really good. I have that but have yet to try it out.
    I had the wii fit and I like a lot.
    I hoping to try on the Jilian's Ultimate Fitness.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have jillians and fitness coach. if i had a choice i would most def take fitness coach. i had problems with jillians and had to be returned. i don't care for it at all. check them out on amazon. lots of reviews on there.
    good luck...
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My mom just bought Active Life Outdoor Challenge for the Wii. She picked this over the Wii Fit, Ultimate Fitness and Dance Dance Revolution. The info says that it does have quite a bit of jumping, so it may not be good for those with bad knees. We haven't tried it out yet, but the reviews look good, so I'll let you know how it goes.

So I tried this out today... I'm having mixed feelings. On one hand, it's very fun. It has a floor mat, similar to DDR, that is used by either 1 or 2 players, depending on the activity selected. There are lots of different games so you don't get bored. It does have an exercise section where you can track your workouts as well. On the other hand, the activities don't really have to be a workout. I guess it's like any workout, you only get out what you put into it, but some of the games are pretty low intensity. There is quite a bit of jumping, but I don't have an issue with my knees, so no worries for me. Overall, I'd say as a game it's awesome, but as a weight loss tool, it's only so-so (unless you really push yourself). Hope this helps!