Hello! New Here

Options
My name's Emma and I just joined today. I haven't been able to lose weight easily for a while, so maybe this site will be good for me. And maybe some support buddies could help too! :)

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Welcome, love!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i just joined yesterday .... trying to get not obese by the spring ....... i think this may help me stay on track. I lost 137 pounds with the gastric sleeve but its coming of slower and harder now
  • eboone73
    Options
    Hi, this is my 3rd full day and I am quite surprised how easy this is to keep track of what you eat and you end up making healthier decisions when you see how many calories are in a certain product!. I hope this helps me lose the weight! My main problem is my middle section everything else is toned. I have been working out in the gym since February 2011 and have lost so many inches off every where else except my stomach!

Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion on how to widdle the middle! I walk/jog on the treadmill (outside running kills my knee, i have a lateral tear in my knee), I ride a stationary bike, I do the eliptical, the ab machine, weight lifting! and mind you I have a 2 and 4 year old that i chase after!.