Options
2»

Replies

• stephraposo
    stephraposo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    17 day diet
    3 cycles of 17 days
    1st cycle is basically a no carb diet ( well besides fruit)
    So it's unlimited amount of lean proteins (ie: poultry, fish)
    Unlimited amount of cleansing veggies (no starchy veggies like peas and corn)
    2 servings of fruit before 2pm
    2 x 6oz servings of yogurt or probiotics

It's hard but really doable
    I lost 12 lbs in 17 days without exercise but I was very strict with myself. I controlled my meat portions followed the menu plan and did the recipes
    After the 17 days I had a cheat day that turned into a weekend and then more.
    Now I'm back in the game
    The diet instilled better habits for me after only 17 days

As for the other cycles:
    Cycle 2 adds 2 servings of carbs every other day
    Cycle 3 has alot of food on the menu but the exercise increase to , I think 1h30

Anyways hope this helps

I didn't do the other cycles but cycle 2
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am more a fan of portion control, healthy eating and exercise. In the long run that'll work every time.

THIS
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I doubt any diet lasting only 17 days would be effective in long-term weight loss. The P.I.N.K. method might work for you if you need some sort of structured guidelines, but you could really save yourself a lot of money and just do it yourself! If you follow the MFP guidelines you will succeed. Slow and steady is the way to go!

:flowerforyou:

its not (1) 17 day diet. It is a group of 17 day cycles that help fade out the bad food and help you learn to eat healthy food. It is a way to learn to eat better and change your food lifestyle.
  • glynisvdm
    Options
    I use MFP in conjunction with the "7 Principles of Fat Burning" diet. It is initially a cleansing diet for your liver. After two weeks you move on to another stage then another etc. It depends on your body type. My daughter brought this book home about 2 years ago, I briefly read it, but didn't pay much attention to it until a month ago. I lost 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks - and yes a lot of that is water weight - I moved to the next stage for 2 weeks and lost 2 lbs. I have 10 lbs to go. I still write everything I eat in MFP journal where I like to monitor my fat,sugar,protein etc intake.
  • anhawley74
    Options
    The P.I.N.K. Method is not a fad diet. It teaches you how to eat correctly and why certain foods don't work. It also teaches you the science behind things. I've literally tried everything out there and this is the only one that has worked. It's actually a 90 day program. I highly recommend this!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The P.I.N.K. Method is not a fad diet. It teaches you how to eat correctly and why certain foods don't work. It also teaches you the science behind things. I've literally tried everything out there and this is the only one that has worked. It's actually a 90 day program. I highly recommend this!

necrothread necrothread....

Look, why does this magic PINK plan (that you have to pay for) work, when MFP and regular exercise wouldn't?

I'll wait.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 18th day?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    necrothread necrothread....

Look, why does this magic PINK plan (that you have to pay for) work, when MFP and regular exercise wouldn't?

I'll wait.
    :laugh: :laugh:

Didn't Dr. Oz endorse this? It MUST work then, right?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    A few first time posters really having success on this diet...well...sorry, don't buy it. Save your money on something worthwhile, like a gym membership, equipment, etc. Eat at your calorie goal, exercise, and realize that it takes a lot longer than 17 days to get rid of old habits, make new ones, and find what works for you.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m157wcUTFX1qbpgppo1_500.gif
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    maybe you die or something like that..?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsP6iHNmD98I7hBr5whTVYi1jerxwXj1dq_u13XRExXtGx_f9uOw
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just by what you wrote in the OP, it seems like a catchy title for a diet to market it. Based on that, I wouldnt even go looking for it. At the bookstore or on google. If I start hearing it on her as much as paleo though, THEN I'll look into it. But only to see what it's about, not necessarily to try it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I saw P.I.N.K. and thought this was something I could get on board with.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

even eating at a deficit and exercising?

tumblr_lwj43hxcbD1ql141xo1_400.gif