eat calories

Options
I would rather eat my calories then drink them. I dnt even like drinking things that are "good" for you like milk and orange juice, bcuz those are calories that I could be eating...lol. i'm not a big water person, so I got the flavor shots 2 add, or I drink vitamin water, or diet soda bcuz they all have zero calories. anybody else feel this way?

Replies

• digdeep2011
    Options
    definatley feel the same. I drink a blue v once or twice a week but I count that as one of my snacks. apart from that i only drink water and a couple of coffees in the morning - no sugar just a bit of milk.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    definately in the same boat! i love my unsweatened iced teas, coffee and hot tea!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Im doomed when i have solid cals instead of the liquid cals. I've learnt thats how my body works. I could go to Starbuks and drink one of their most fattening drinks (lets say 300cals) and it won't touch me weight wise, same with coffee but uif i had the cals in food instead i either don't lose weight or it comes off painfully slow. It works for me to grab a coffee rather than a choc bar or whatever lols but i guess everyones diff :)