Introducing myself... new here

Options
Hi all,

My name is Stacy and I'm a 37 year old stay at home Mom to three wonderful kids (ages 5,3,and 1). They keep me pretty active to begin with but over the past year I've watched my weight creep up and I'm not happy where I'm at now. The heaviest I've been was 6 years ago right before getting pregnant with my oldest daughter. I'm one of the lucky ones who actually came out of each pregnancy smaller than I was thanks to a better diet and not drinking alcohol so by the time I had my last child in January 2010 I was down about 30 pounds from that heaviest point. Unfortunately, I've fallen into my old, bad habits and gained back 20 of it since then. Too much beer and wine, eating out, and eating late at night... I really need to get back on track!

DH and I joined the YMCA and are committing to each other that we will go ever morning and try to start our day right. I'd be very happy to lose 10 pounds but if I can get down 20 so much the better.

I have found the app from this site very helpful and look forward to meeting everyone for some moral support and guideance.

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. My wife and I are both on MFP, and we are making great strides, and we both offere support when we can.
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Hi Stacy!
    I am pretty new here too. Signed up about a year ago but was using Livestrong so never really used this site. Found this site way easier to use and the iPhone app is way better!
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Would be happy to add my support to your new lifestyle!
  • anna_love
    Options
    HI WELOCOME :) ADD ME
    I ALSO HAVE 3 KIDS AGE'S 5 , 3 , 1