NSV

Options
katatak1
katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
So this is kind of a silly NSV, but it makes me happy! 10 pounds ago, I would always wobble and lean to the side when putting on my socks and pants (one leg at a time sometimes requires a wall!)

Now, I can lift up each leg without wobbling. I don't know if it's shedding the 10 pounds, gaining more muscle, or just being all around more balanced- but it's my victory, and I like it!

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Wait until the day comes you are laying in bed and can sit up without needing to use arms or momentum!!! THAT is a kick-azz day!
  • katatak1
    katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lol, I already hit that day, and haven't gone back for about 2 years. But for some reason, the whole balance thing was still a problem. Not anymore!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Happy to celebrate your NSV with you! Keep it up, girlie ... You're doing great!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great NSV :)
  • stryfe101
    Options
    having a significantly easier time putting on and tying my shoes was the first improvement I noticed when I started...it's very odd how something so simple could mean so much when it's easier..

Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!