diet pills what do u guys think

Options
hey everyone i was wonder wat u guys think of diet pills i have tired sum like slimquicked n it help me lose sum weight n have more energy but i stop using them but now again im considering in taking them again im not sure to do it our not cus it seems to me like im cheating n i actually want to do it the natural way. what do u guys think should they be used? please add me looking for new friends to add n comment :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Replies

• apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am not too thrilled about a pill that makes you loose weight. I've never tried them and I'm sure they have their purpose, maybe. I have viewed so many success stories and testomonies about just eating right and exercising and I am totally sold! I have had nothing but success just logging my food, exercising and watching my proportions, I am excited about the way I feel and the constant improvements my body is making. I love this site and all my supporters!!! I would just do it old school and see what happens first before trying any diets. Hope this helps and hang in there:flowerforyou:
  • mahidac
    mahidac Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i think typically nowdays they are mostly just caffeine and re purposed fillers - I take a lot of caffeine, but generally in the liquid coffee form.

a lot of them may have a ephedrine like compound - since ephedrine is not typically sold in the states anymore, if they have true ephedrine then you have to be very careful. True ephedrine is a catecholamine pool depleter - mean that a lot of the stored cats in your neurons will be pushed out of the synapse which will raise your heart rate, blood pressure, cause bronchodilation etc... if you do that in conjunction with exercise you can definitely put yourself at risk

but I think most of the stuff sold today is just caffeine plus other what not