S.B.F. Challenge. . . Feb 15th

Options
Today is a "recovery cardio" (light and short) day.

So, just thirty minutes on either the treadmill or elliptical, my waters and my vits.

Take care, pebbles. . .:flowerforyou:

(In bikram yesterday, the teacher kept referring to the class as "ladies" even though it was over half male. . .it made me feel weird.:tongue: )

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is a "recovery cardio" (light and short) day.

So, just thirty minutes on either the treadmill or elliptical, my waters and my vits.

Take care, pebbles. . .:flowerforyou:

(In bikram yesterday, the teacher kept referring to the class as "ladies" even though it was over half male. . .it made me feel weird.:tongue: )
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Strange. I just heard a comedian on Fresh Air (National Public Radio), say that you can make any sentence creepy by just adding "ladies" at the end. "Let's clean this place up........ladies" - have to say it in the right voice though.

Had a great yoga class (for a gym) yesterday. I was so happy I found one I liked - only to learn that the teacher is going to China for 6 weeks :grumble: I walked for 2 miles as well yesterday. By cleaning the house, a trip to the store, cooking dinner, and cleaning up afterward, I managed 14,000 steps. That's over 6 miles mostly just walking around my house.

Today, we are talking about going for a bike ride.

Happy workouts y'all!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hi pebbles,
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I got the kitchen really cleaned up yesterday and I am very happy with that. It made me feel good to have almost everything off the countertops! Today started out rough. Alex cried a few times this morning, and I've been really emotional and wanting to cry a lot. I also found out the doctor I was going to see for my hormones this week is not a M.D. so he can not sign off on the adoption paper for my physical. So I am going to a clinic this afternoon to spend about thee hundred dollars to get my thyroid checked, hormones checked and get a physical. DH and Alex went yesterday for their physicals and it wasn't a bad visit so I will go today. Alex actually said he had fun. lol I am nervous about the results of the hormone tests, but it needs to be done, and it will be good to finally know what's going on.
    We went to Taco Bell after church and Alex wanted to ring the bell. I kept telling him when we leave we can ring it. He rang the bell and we put him in the car. He said, "Thank you so much(for letting me) ring the bell!" It was so sweet that he said that all on his own!
    I'd better get ready to go to the clinic. I'll let you all know what's up when I find out what's going on.
    MM
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    well today was going well...we had a cookout at my husband's work. I came home to clean while they finished waxing the floors and then a bowl broke and cut one of my figures to the bone! Thankfully I got it to stop bleeding and I don't have to have stitches. My "exersice" of the day consisted on an hour of Wii Sports.