Do I need a blender bottle?

Options
I've been drinking rtd protein shakes for a while now. I decided to buy the powdered version of the same powder. Do I need a blender bottle or will the shakes be good without one? Thanks.

Replies

• Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    See how well it mixes and stays mixed. You may or may not need one. They are good for on the go, but check how hard it is to open the drink spout/ hole. Some of them are a bear to open without spilling anything.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Blender bottles are great I got one for like 13.00 at walmart, I would invest I blend and take it with me.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I just hated to buy one because I already have so many water bottled. I will probably get one the next time I got to walmart.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I got a really good pne at GNC...about $13.00 has a spring that mixes it really well!
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    I got one with a spring in it at walmart for 7.50. I don't know if I got lucky and they put it on sale or if the 13.00 dollar one is better. I guess I'll walk through wally world and find out.
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    The one I carried around and then put back was $6 and change. I don't think I could bring myself to pay $13 for a bottle. That seems steep to me. Maybe I'm just cheap.
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    I tried the powder. I may need that bottle after all.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I ordered on line from GNC and got free shipping and a free bottle.