Guess whos on a diet? This guy! I have never had to diet bef

Options
Hi, I'm Brandon and I just started counted calories after my weight rocketed from 173 to 196. Been at It a couple days from my phone, but this is the first time I actually got on the web site. Its cool to see lots of people here for support and recipes. I have been finding it difficult to find healthy food and don't know a whole lot about making healthy food. I do know how to cook, but not exactly what to cook. I'm 34 and currently in a relationship with a wonderful girl that thinks I'm dieting to go and find some other girl...LOL! Sorry, but that's not my style and NOT why I'm here. I'm here to get into shape and eat healthier all around. I don't have any friends on here so it would be cool to get some and maybe find some yummy healthy recipes.

Best wishes to everyone,

Brandon

Replies

• onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! The support is awesome here...
  • MTBer74
    Options
    You sound exactly like me, I got up to 88kg (194lbs) and want to get back down to what I was at uni which was years ago, but want to get down to 78kg (172lbs). Been at it 35 days now and down to 82kg (180lbs) and loving it, feel heaps better as well.

Good luck mate, be interesting to see how we both get on.