Anyone watch "The office?"

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Just curious if we have any Office fans? I love this show lol. We been catching up on it starting from season 1 on netflix, we are up to season 6 we aren't too far into season 6, suppose to snuggle on the sofa in a bit and watch some.

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was watching the office on my phone via netflix at the gym haha made it thru season 3 i think? then i switched to Grey's Anatomy <3
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If you watch the office, you should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5xh4AX2HU
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The office is awesome! I too have been catching up on it on Netflix. I am in season six and it just keeps getting better. I don't like having cable and prefer to watch shows this way.
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love it! watched to the end of season 6 on netflix... then there were no more. I was sad.. havent checked in awhile. Are there more now?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I don't know I'll let ya know when we turn it on in a little while lol.
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We love The Office so much, we bought the DVD's - totally love it. :laugh: Not sure who my favorite character is - gotta love Dwight. Add me if you'd like.
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    I own every season and watch it RELIGIOUSLY! I know every episoid off by heart lol!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh GOSH I love the Office so much. Love the Nard-Dog!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Oh I think I love Jim, he is a cutie and funny, and I just love how he and Pam mess with Dewight lol.
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love that show!!! its hilarious
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I love The Office! :heart: And you just reminded me that I MISSED it tonight!!!! Thank goodness for On Demand.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it, but this has to be one of my all time favorite clips everr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewLEkigaiq4
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Watching it on my dvr right now!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Love it! watched to the end of season 6 on netflix... then there were no more. I was sad.. havent checked in awhile. Are there more now?

They are currently airing/shooting Season 7 on NBC every Thursday. 6 is all you'll get for awhile on Netflix.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    Watching it now on netflix too =)
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    I was watching the office on my phone via netflix at the gym haha made it thru season 3 i think? then i switched to Grey's Anatomy <3

BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of that!? Cardio time will fly by!!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I watched it on Netflix also, while DVR the new episodes. When I finished netflix, I was ready to keep up live!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

They are currently airing/shooting Season 7 on NBC every Thursday. 6 is all you'll get for awhile on Netflix.

They have some of season 7 on netflix just seen in...
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    BEARS!
    BEATS!
    BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    BEARS!
    BEATS!
    BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!
    THAT'S NOT FUNNY! Identity theft affects millions of people every year! :laugh: