Where'd Dannylives go?

Options
124»

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I went to my bathroom looked in the mirror turned off the lights and repeated dannylives 3 times. Then turned on the lights and............BAM I saw him. I mean it was brief but, I swear I saw him!!!!
    All you really have to do is crack open a beer.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I went to my bathroom looked in the mirror turned off the lights and repeated dannylives 3 times. Then turned on the lights and............BAM I saw him. I mean it was brief but, I swear I saw him!!!!

Or be a hot chick.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.
    Or be a hot chick with a beer, almost certain then.

In fact with enough of the following, it may work:
    :drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker::drinker:
  • seven8seven
    seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.

y'all are too much LOL
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.

or be breathing....
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.
    he had a hot chick with him. She was crying or something and I'm pretty sure she didn't want to be there.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Why does this thread keep showing up on the new posts on my main page? It's been there for a few hours for me.. It went away, then showed back up. :indifferent:

This thread is MAGIC!

It IS magic cause it just showed up there again! hahaha
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.

or be breathing....

Breathing is optional
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Why does this thread keep showing up on the new posts on my main page? It's been there for a few hours for me.. It went away, then showed back up. :indifferent:
    This thread is MAGIC!
    Just like... you-know-who!
  • seven8seven
    Options
    This thread is MAGIC!
    Just like... you-know-who!

eeexactlyyy!!! is no one else noticing? osea HELLOO people
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    osea HELLOO people
    Osea? :laugh: Awesome.
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    I freaked out about the osea tambien.
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.
  • seven8seven
    Options
    :wink:
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Or be a hot chick.
    he had a hot chick with him. She was crying or something and I'm pretty sure she didn't want to be there.

hahaha!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If I have A.D.D and i haven't deleted myself yet, does that mean I don't have A.D.D or does that mean that Dannylives is still secretly existing among us in a different dimension of mfp???????
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    If I have A.D.D and i haven't deleted myself yet, does that mean I don't have A.D.D or does that mean that Dannylives is still secretly existing among us in a different dimension of mfp???????

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    All i am thinking is

LADIES!!! :love: :love: :love: Please Add me!!!!:love::love: :love:

I just about spit out my water! he cracked my **** up...wasn't his friend tho... :drinker: