Body by Vi

Options
Has anyone tried Body by Vi? I have a friend who recently started selling the product and she swears its the best thing.

Any thoughts??

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just started the 90 day challenge today. I will have to give it a few days, maybe a week to be able to have some educated comments on the matter. But for today I can at least say that they are delish and kept me full and with energy. I'm doing two shakes a day and for today I did breakfast and dinner since I have less time to arrange those meals.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    If someone is selling it of course they are going to tell you it is amazing.

It is nothing special. You will not lose any faster, it is just a meal replacement. You lose weight doing it because you take in less calories.

I like to eat my meals.
  • aparrella82
    Options
    My husband and I have been on the body by vi challenge for about 75 days now and we love it! I would recommend it to anyone. I don't even sell it just a believer in the product. If have any questions about it feel free to ask anytime.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says she's ready to gnaw her own arm off at the end of the day... but its working?

I'd prefer to learn how to KEEP my weight off and know what to do for the rest of my life than use the "quick fix"
  • danginar
    Options
    I don't sell it, but I have been using it for about 30 days. It is delicious and I highly recommend it. It isn't a silver bullet. It is simply a great way to manage your caloric intake without sacrificing nutrition. I replace two meals per day with it. I spend much less at the grocery store and eating out, which balances the cost.
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My husband has a classmate who uses it and sells it. She said it really tastes like cakemix and she loves it. We are thinking about trying it. If so, I will let you know.
  • ansinclair8
    ansinclair8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for breakfast for the last three months. I don't know how much it has to do with my weight loss, but it makes me get something in my body for breakfast, it keeps me full, tastes amazing and is full of vitamins and minerals. When it comes down to it, if you want to try it great. Go for it. But, you should primarily concentrate on eating healthy and exercising for your weight loss. It's about changing the way you live your life. Good luck to you on your journey. With determination and hard work you can do it!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also on the program I love it.. I am not selling it just using it

I have lost 20 lbs in 40 days I have 50 more days left on my 90 days challenge

I love this program it is easy and taste great..
  • Heathere209
    Options
    I JUST started Body by Vi this morning! I'm looking forward to what it has in store for me and my fiance! Every other "diet" and "watching what we eat," doesn't work for us. We both do good for a couple weeks, then get bored and give up, since we don't really ever see any changes. The people we bought it from, one of them has lost 45 pounds and looks AMAZING and the other person, his wife, hasn't really lost a lot of weight per say, since she's already a twig, but she has lost a lot of inches! Which for me, I could really care less about the number on the scale, more so looking for the inches to be dropped! We're getting married in 7 months, and hoping this will help us jump start and better lifestyle for us as newlyweds!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I JUST started Body by Vi this morning! I'm looking forward to what it has in store for me and my fiance! Every other "diet" and "watching what we eat," doesn't work for us. We both do good for a couple weeks, then get bored and give up, since we don't really ever see any changes. The people we bought it from, one of them has lost 45 pounds and looks AMAZING and the other person, his wife, hasn't really lost a lot of weight per say, since she's already a twig, but she has lost a lot of inches! Which for me, I could really care less about the number on the scale, more so looking for the inches to be dropped! We're getting married in 7 months, and hoping this will help us jump start and better lifestyle for us as newlyweds!

So do plan on using it for the rest of your life as part of your lifestyle? Do you think you'll get bored of the shakes?
  • Heathere209
    Options

So do plan on using it for the rest of your life as part of your lifestyle? Do you think you'll get bored of the shakes?

Rest of my life? No, but it is helping me with not over eating even regular food! Bored of the shakes? No! There's SO many recipes out there, I don't know how you would get bored! I don't feel super restrained on this diet like others cause as long as I have just one shake/day, I'm fine :) like yesterday, I had lunch with coworkers then my mom ended up wanting to go to dinner, since my breakfast is a shake, going to dinner wasn't a big deal. It's a diet I can actually stick to!
  • marinemom43
    Options
    Good Luck on your new journey with Body by Vi and your new life with the one that you love!! I understood your post that you were going to do this to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle not that you were going to do shakes forever, lol!!! Good Luck and keep us posted!
  • dolney85
    Options
    I love the body by vi shakes and would recommend them to anyone! And Im not a distributor! Its a quick, easy breakfast for me ( I used to skip breakfast entirely) and a great lunch! I like to add fresh fruit to mine to change it up. I have been doing the challenge for 10 days and have lost 4 lbs (a very reasonable, sustainable weight loss). I have changed nothing in my daily routine except to add the 2 shakes. I was a weight loss stand still before, despite being at or under my caloric intake and exercising 4 times a week!
  • adeleearls
    adeleearls Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in the shake (just the cake mix part)? What's the fat breakdown, carbs etc? I have googled it but can't seem to find the nutritional breakdown.
  • dolney85
    Options
    There are 90 calories in the mix itself. 1 g of fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 125 mg potassium, 7 g carbs ( 5g dietary fiber, less than 1 g sugar), & 12 g protein. This is directly off the back of my package.
    Options
    There are 90 calories in the mix itself. 1 g of fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 125 mg potassium, 7 g carbs ( 5g dietary fiber, less than 1 g sugar), & 12 g protein. This is directly off the back of my package.

And for MUCH cheaper you can get a protein powder with 120 calories for double the protein
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

And for MUCH cheaper you can get a protein powder with 120 calories for double the protein
    [
    What's a good protein powder?
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    I do not sell it, but I have been on the Body by Vi Program 90 Day Challenge for 32 days now. I LOVE IT!

I would recommend to anyone! They taste great, and in 30 days I have lost 5 inches off my waist and 15 lbs.

It's great! I guess it's a matter opinion and in some cases success.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I personally LOVE body by vi shakes! My friend got me hooked! You can check out the challenge here..

Advertisements not permitted in the main forums...
    Options

What's a good protein powder?

I like Optimum Nutrition. About 20 bucks for a tub.

I have the chocoalte mint at the moment. Tastes like thin mint girl scout cookies. So yummy :]