What happened?

Options
I don't know what happened, I started off strong on this site, but within a week I was going off track. I think the holiday sort of interupted my daily habit of getting on and then it went down from there. How do I recharge? Anyone have some tips for staying on track?

Jenna

Replies

• Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it when you lose track.

My biggest stumbling block has always been the inability to accept failure and move on. I feel guilty for overeating, then try to drowned those bad feelings in food.

I've learned to let go of that. It's really helped me control my binges.
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    yes no matter what, no many how many days you don't log in, come back......even if you log food for some of the time, it helps build it as a habit.
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    Definitely keep at it. I was away for the holiday, so my internet access was limited (no smart phone for me) and I was away from my scale on Monday so I did not weigh in. My wife and I went to her folks' farm to hunt and they have this whole grazing setup before the meal. I'm an absolute sucker for cheese, so it could have been better. We went out to eat quite a bit and stuffed ourselves, to boot. Anyway, I'm back to my routine again, running in the morning with the dogs and I plan to hike them at least one possibly both weekend days at a nearby state park with steep hills. I'm actually down a pound from my last weigh in, but I have hardly consumed any water all week, so it's probably from the first stages of dehydration than from actual fat loss.