My "Skinny" Jeans are Baggy!

Options
I had some boxes of clothes that I was taking to the local Salvation Army. I was curious and went through it to see what was in there... I found my favorite pair of Levi's that were too small for me. I thought, I should try these on one last time before giving them away. THEY FIT! and the good news is, they are a little baggy! Soon, I will take them to the Salvation Army, but no longer because they are too small :-)

Replies

• donworybhapy18
    Options
    Yay! That's super exciting!
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    doesnt it feal good!! well done
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    that's great!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too!!! I bought a gorgeous pair of skinny jeans that fitted me perfectly, and then when I went to Scotland to visit my friends (2 months later) they were like, Jo, your jeans are about to fall off of you!! :)
  • tbrooke2000
    tbrooke2000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too!!! I bought a gorgeous pair of skinny jeans that fitted me perfectly, and then when I went to Scotland to visit my friends (2 months later) they were like, Jo, your jeans are about to fall off of you!! :)

That is AWESOME!
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    isn't that a great feeling? keep it up!
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, way to go!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    how awesome is that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!