130 looking to lose 10 pounds

Options
I am about 130 right now and i am really trying to get down to 120 pounds by the end of this month or early next month! I know it is going to be a very strict diet but I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. I used to weigh 210 and now I am ranging between 130-133 thanks to Thanksgiving and my love for the pumpkin bull ****!! Anyways if anyone else out there is in the same boat as me please feel free to add me. I love the competition!

Replies

• Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    That's almost the same as me, although I'm going for 110 lbs :) I used to be 134, but then I got myself together and now I'm down to 119. Feel free to add me, I'd love to have a chat and hear about your journey!
  • haleyhippen
    Options
    That is awesome!! You used to weigh 210 and now your down that low! That is awesome! I need friends on here to keep my motivated!! I need to lose weight and need support!! I know it will all be worth it in the end but right now obviously it is a struggle!!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me too. Except I'd like to lose about 15-20. I hope it all goes good for you
  • estinson79
    Options
    I am also at 130 and trying to get down to 120 by the new year. I want my resolution to be to maintain my healthy weight again :)
    I would love to hear how you're doing it!
    I am really good about working out all the time, I struggle with food.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. I have about four pounds left to lose, I started at 138, and I want to be 120. Then I'm going to work on maintaining that and not go back up to 138. Hopefully we can motivate each other.