'my foods' GONE?

Options
i was just entering food to my diary, and when i clicked on MY FOODS, all of my previously recorded foods were GONE? anyone else having problems?

Replies

• kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    i was just entering food to my diary, and when i clicked on MY FOODS, all of my previously recorded foods were GONE? anyone else having problems?
  • niamhb
    niamhb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yea this happened to me too and since I don't have the packaging anymore I don' t know what the calories are...
  • kellya
    Options
    ME TOO!! :sad:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    yep me too
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi folks - there are still some wrinkles I'm trying to iron out from the server move. Thanks for letting me know about this problem.

Can you tell if your "My Foods" are still missing? If so, I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what's going on.
  • rosered51
    Options
    My foods and my meals are still missing.
  • Mike
    Options
    OK, your foods are still there, but they are just not showing up on that page. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, so hang in there and hopefully I'll have it all worked out shortly...
  • rosered51
    Options
    Not a problem! Just appreciate all that you do and have done to help all of us out!

You are WONDERFUL!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

May I make a suggestion also? Would it be possible to edit my meals? Sometimes I can't get the exact same ingredients and I would like to ammend it. If not no biggie!
  • shelloli
    Options
    Mine are gone too. :angry:
  • Mike
    Options
    OK, all of your "My Foods" entries should be back again. Sorry for the scare! Let me know if you experience any other problems.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yay! My Foods are back. You're awesome!
  • dricotta1
    dricotta1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Got scared as I read through these. But all my info is OK. Thanks to this site's creators and maintainers. It's a great service and is really helping an "old lady" get some of her oomph back.
  • kellya
    Options
    THANKS MIKE!! :smile: