Lost - One of Annie - Found the new me

Elleinnz
Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
I was lucky enough to spend 3 weeks visiting my friends in family in South Africa during November - the first time they have seen me since I have shed "a bit of weight" ;-) During my visit a few pictures were taken with some of my loved ones - and this one in particular stood out for me....

My gorgeous sister-in-law has always been a tiny little thing compared to me and my sister - both of us have been carrying too much weight for many years....

Annie weighs 53 kg's (116lbs) - and guess what - I have lost 53kg's since September 2010 - so yes - I have lost one small person - in a good way that is :-)

When I was preparing this image I remebered a picture that was taken of the two of us in July 2006 - and at that stage I was not even as huge as I ended up in 2010 - but still you see my "normal" fat pose - side on & trying to half hide behind the person in the picture with me ;-)

000photo1.jpg

000SAlpsArturspass5.jpg

Replies

• Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Wow what a difference you look like a different person and so much younger well done
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    You have done so well! what an inspiration you look fantastic, hope I can do as well. x
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Elle, you're gorgeous... FACE IT!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Elle,

I am so proud of you! You look gorgeous and so happy. What you have accomplished thus far is truly Awesome. So glad to have crossed paths with you in this transformational phase of our lives.

You are doing fabulous! So excited to see us building our muscles together!

Hugs,

Stacey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!