Christmas movies or dvd's, what do you like?

Options
2»

Replies

• Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    A Christmas Story
    Elf
    Eight Crazy Nights
    Nightmare Before Xmas
    The Grinch who stole Christmas
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    HOw could I foget The Christmas Story? Fantastic.

I'm really into stage plays too. I have a pro actress friend that frequently appears in Seattle and national plays. I got to see her in the stage productions of White Christmas and The Christmas Story. (yes, they made a musical out of it) It was fun, but I liked the movie better. But for those of you who like "White Christmas" watch for it to come to a town near you. I have NEVER had so much fun at a play. The music, dancing, costumes and scenery (including real snow falling on the audience at the end) has never filled me with so much giddy excitement.

o.k. yeah, I know the guy who asked if Lethal Weapon qualifies is cringing.

Merry Christmas everyone.
  • c2sky
    Options
    While You were Sleeping - I come back to it every year. Meet Me in St Louis, White Christmas/Holiday Inn, Love Actually - I'm a totally romantic sap - can you tell?! And Joyeux Noel, partially because a lot of my college friends are in it, but also it's a wonderful story and very moving.

seriously, you know those actors? That is so cool. I think the acting is amazing in that film, and although I know the voices are dubbed, I LOVE the music. My daughter sings opera, so it's always great to hear classical music in a movie that is loved by the masses.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    For me, it's not Christmas until I've seen A Christmas Story. :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    A Christmas Story
    The original Grinch Who Stole Christmas
    The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (TV movie I think, Loretta Swit was in it and a young Fairuza Balk)
    It's a Wonderful Life
    A Christmas Carol (George C Scott version - LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
    Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • c2sky
    Options
    A Christmas Story
    The original Grinch Who Stole Christmas
    The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (TV movie I think, Loretta Swit was in it and a young Fairuza Balk)
    It's a Wonderful Life
    A Christmas Carol (George C Scott version - LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
    Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
    oh, I love me some George C. Scott. But I also love the Muppet version. Fezziwig never had his character more aptly played than by "Fozziewig"

But doesn't anyone like Christmas Vacation? I didn't see any of you post that one.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options

oh, I love me some George C. Scott. But I also love the Muppet version. Fezziwig never had his character more aptly played than by "Fozziewig"

But doesn't anyone like Christmas Vacation? I didn't see any of you post that one.

Christmas Vacation is by far my favorite!! :)

Christmas with the Kranks is good too.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Miracle on 34th Street
    A Christmas Carol (with Alister Sims)
    Meet Me in St. Louis