MFP Runners Club 2/15

Options
I got an early morning 7 mile run in this morning. It was lightly raining and it felt great!

Anyone else running today?

Replies

• mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I got an early morning 7 mile run in this morning. It was lightly raining and it felt great!

Anyone else running today?
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Did 15 miles yesterday, so today is just yard work and a good stretch / yoga routine after
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    No run today My rest day for the week. Rest from running but cleaning grocery store and cooking no rest from that...:laugh:

Alisha
  • Akamedian
    Options
    I did 5 miles today. I'm a novice though. I'm training for a half-marathon that's in April. So, i'm following this 10 week training program.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles on the trail today. My shins are acting up again so I think I need to get new shoes.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting the running itch and did 5 miles.

Alisha:smile:

So No Break For Me After all l!!!!
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was a little hungover after my husband and I had our first night alone together since our baby was born so we overindulged a bit on the food and wine :sad: I still got out this afternoon and managed a 3.5 km run with my new Garmin 301 watch that my husband got me for V Day/my birthday next week.. I was so excited that I had to get out and use it! :tongue:
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I did NINE MILES!!!!

NINE!!!

The most I've ever run non-stop.

And the best part?

8:50 mile pace which is fabulous for me.

WOOT!
  • Redbug
    Redbug Posts: 41
    Options
    I ran 6 miles yesterday wearing a Polar F6 heart monitor and after we finished the results showed that my average HR was 178 (103%) with a max of 193 (113%). During the entire run I was able to talk (maybe not in whole sentences) but pretty much carry on a conversation and not terribly out of breath. Just trying to figure out if it's me or if others have had similar experiences.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I swear I posted to this, but I ran 7 miles y'day! Half marathon training in progress now!

Great job, everyone! :flowerforyou: