new one---Motivation needed

I used to be slim a time ago.. But gained enough fat to look fat girl :( I need motivation and encouragement of all you wonderful guys. This site has been recommended by my sister and it helped her. I too hope the same. Please add me everyone and help me to loose the weight and be fit. My current weight -- 87 Kg My Goal weight -68 Kgs My Goal weight -62 Kgs

Replies

• RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Welcome!!!!! :smile:

We're all here to share this journey of transformation with you.... :flowerforyou:
  • Frazzlenz
    Frazzlenz Posts: 32 Member
    I've sent you a friend request. I'm in a similar boat.
  • rkeffer
    rkeffer Posts: 30 Member
    we can all help one another here. I also need encouragement and a lot of help. I need to get this extra weight off my body and feel better about myself. Good luck, we are on this journey together:drinker:
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Welcome! This is a great place to start! :wink:
  • No worries this is the first step to losing the weight. We will lose together..........
  • You can add me. I feel like you do. I have lost weight on this site and love it. Good Luck!!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    This is a great place for support and motivation! I've been in the "fat girl" category longer than I care to admit! I just know the feeling!
  • I started losing weight a while back by tracking my food intake and exercise here on MFP and did lose weight, but then I stopped and even closed my account. Now I'm back again, so we're in the right place. We just have to be patient and motivated. We can do it!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Welcome to MFP, it is a wonderful web site to get the help you (we) need to lose the unwanted weight! If you want inspiration, read other peoples' posts. They are very inspiring! I, like you, am fairly new here and have lost 11 pounds and it is exclusively due to MFP. If you use the food log and be honest about what you eat, you will do just fine. Good luck! I sent you a friend request. To any one else, feel free to friend me.
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to find the tools and support that you need to get the weight off and keep it off. I wish you luck! Feel free to add me. :-)