Biggest loser

Options
Well I am saying the Orange team will win, I dont know for sure . I really dont have a favorite on this episode . I am so excited to see the weight fall off though , and wish it was me on the show lol

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    Well I am saying the Orange team will win, I dont know for sure . I really dont have a favorite on this episode . I am so excited to see the weight fall off though , and wish it was me on the show lol
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Im kind of favouring the orange team too. They are really pushn' it. I enjoy watching that show, it sure gives you encouragement....
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I just have a filling they want it more ? I know they are working their butts off , but I sure wish it was me still lol
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I like the orange team and was surprised that they have done so well, but those brothers- the black team, I think can give them a run for their money when the weight loss starts to get tougher.
    What a great opportunity! Looks like they are going to start head hunting for the yellow team next week, should be interesting!
  • IndyManda
    Options
    I'm sad the brown team is gone. I wanted them to win the whole thing. I am very glad the white team is gone, but I do feel bad for Amanda. My favorite now is the orange team, but I think people are gonna be scared of them and vote them off the first chance they get.