Duathlon

Options
I just recently decided to do a duathlon in Sept. A few days ago I asked for some training advice and it seemed that the most common piece of advice was brick training. So my last two trips to the gym I did bricks of stationary bike and eliptical. Today i did seven miles on the bike and two miles on the eliptical. I am just wondering if this is a good start or should I be doing the treadmill. I seem to do better right now with the low impact of the eliptical and i figured as I get in a little better shape I would switch to the treadmill to actually start running. Any thoughts?

Replies

• harlip
    harlip Posts: 21
    Options
    I just recently decided to do a duathlon in Sept. A few days ago I asked for some training advice and it seemed that the most common piece of advice was brick training. So my last two trips to the gym I did bricks of stationary bike and eliptical. Today i did seven miles on the bike and two miles on the eliptical. I am just wondering if this is a good start or should I be doing the treadmill. I seem to do better right now with the low impact of the eliptical and i figured as I get in a little better shape I would switch to the treadmill to actually start running. Any thoughts?
  • savoym
    Options
    I am having the same problem and a lot of things that were in the data base seem to be gone.
    I have entered a lot of things and I'm not going to be happy if I have to do it all over again.