EMINEM + YOUR inspiration music.

Options
driaxx
driaxx Posts: 314 Member
Tonight I went to Eminem's concert. Love him or hate him, he hasn't been to Australia in 10 years and I thought it was absolutely AMAZING!

What I love most about Eminem's music is that whenever I'm exercising his songs are all I listen to, he's made my ultimate work out tracks! If I hear one of the songs I regularly listen to when I'm on a run it triggers exercise just as quickly as a bite of a Snicker's leads to a whole bar gone.

(Another thing I noticed at the concert is how much rapping makes you sweat - wonder if he logs that as exercise? lol).

So the question is: What music hypes you up and makes you want to exercise?And if Eminem is included - you should DEFINITELY add me as a friend!

Replies

• MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yay a fellow eminem lover!!! Loved that man since the first time I heard his songs when I was 11 or so! Loved him ever since! I envy you greatly I would of loved to see him live! Would of been amazing!! I excercise to his songs too ..as well as a lot of club style music anything with an Awsome beat!! =D
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    For me it's just what kind of mood I'm in, some days it's 80's, some days metal, some days rap. I love Eminem too.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    His pandora station is the only thing I listen to at the gym.
  • torange
    Options
    AGREED! "Lose Yourself" is THE best song to work out to if you need motivation! It builds slowly, but that last verse (one of the best verses of all time by anyone, in my humble opinion!) gets me going!! It's one of the best songs I use to hype myself up when I'm on that last part of the workout and I don't feel like moving anymore. So here I go, here's my shot, feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity I've got!!" Love it!
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Been listening to Eminem too (I really do "lose myself in the moment" while working out). Lately I can't get enough of Drake's "Make Me Proud" thrown in the mix. I feel like he's talking to me while I'm on the elliptical :)
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    'Till I Collapse is makes it to every running playlist I make.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I'm not the only one who's such a big fan!

@ MîîśÊmÿ� - Yay!!! another long-term fan! I definitely recommend seeing him live if he's ever in your town. A good beat is important with work out music. I was into David Guetta's Titanium for a while (but it got old so quick)

@LynnMPip - 'Till I collapse is amazing. It's tradition to always start my work out with that song!

@PuddyKat1026 - Nothings better than getting caught up in music when you're exercising! I like that Drake song too, especially Nicki's part.

@Torange - YES I agree 100%!! Lose yourself is my go-to song when I'm exhausted and can't move anymore. He ended the concert with Lose Yourself and I almost fainted! haha

@Iamfit4life - I wish we had that station here, I haven't heard of it before but thanks for telling me - It'd be interesting to see if I can somehow stream it

@_beachgirl_ - yep! definitely depends on my mood as well. I had to use a different MP3 player last week and switched to rock for a while, alternating keeps me motivated! But I still need to always include one Em' song
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Yes... I listen to this song all the time... either when running. Or I put it on just before I start my last set of exercises for the day... it really gets me through that last push I need!
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love him!!! :love: We share a birthday... :happy:

Lose yourself is a good work out song. Everything that he has released in the last 2 years has been fabulous. Love Love love his collaborations with other artists!
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is " won't back down" with Pink. I'll put that on when I'm on the last stretch of my run and I'm like the wind. Love it.
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Slim Shady is awesome! I went to his anger management tour in back on '03. His sobriety actually inspired me and i haven't had alcohol since Dec 22, 2010. I also find it much easier to maintain/loose weight without drinking.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Slim Shady is awesome! I went to his anger management tour in back on '03. His sobriety actually inspired me and i haven't had alcohol since Dec 22, 2010. I also find it much easier to maintain/loose weight without drinking.

Congrats! That is fantastic!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I love him and working out to lose yourself and a few other songs is the best to work out to ;-)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like my Eminems with Peanuts.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I want an Eminem Christmas CD.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I would love to see him in concert!!! Yes my playlist is at least 50% Eminem, Till I Collapse is my ultimate running song!!!
  • skemery
    skemery Posts: 100
    Options

This one always comes on about 20 miles into my long run. It definitely makes me push through, I need to add it a few more times for those last six miles!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Love him!!! :love: We share a birthday... :happy:

Lose yourself is a good work out song. Everything that he has released in the last 2 years has been fabulous. Love Love love his collaborations with other artists!

Oh I so would love to share a bday with him! Rather than Britney Spears which she and I are both celebrating today lol
  • moncheri80
    moncheri80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Eminem! haven't really been working out to him though - I should add him to my playlist! Right now I'm going for a lot of songs by Pitbull and LMFAO... a little sexy and a little humor to get me through lol!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I loooooove Eminem! haven't really been working out to him though - I should add him to my playlist! Right now I'm going for a lot of songs by Pitbull and LMFAO... a little sexy and a little humor to get me through lol!

Pitbull and LMFAO are great choices as well! They always get me moving!