Replies

• porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Are you all watching?
  • shannasuggs
    shannasuggs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just left for a walk. Now I'm back to the race.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Watching...still under yellow after the big one caused by Jr.
  • evajessee
    Options
    Jr should be penalized about now!!!!!!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I agree...a guy was penalized 5 laps yesterday...but not Jr...Not fair...
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That Jr incident was plain dirty...jerk!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I watched it briefly...but the first time I saw it, Jeff ( who isn't liked around our race track...hah!) was in first and then the 2nd time I put it on he was like in 25 and then it was over lol
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Pretty uneventful except for the JR/Vickers "dustup"...dang raing, and JJ just got his lap back....he could have been a contender....NOT
    LOL-JJ's car was a beast today
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Getting ready to watch the Trucks ........then later this afternoon Nationwide.....and tomorrow.....Sprint Cup.....From the sunny California desert....Hope it does not rain......:flowerforyou:
  • porka29
    Options
    I hear ya biggramma! I watched qualifying lastnight and today.....hopin for the best!:bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    Options
    I'm glad I didn't watch the truck race......I hope that this is not the start of Shrub at the front of every stinking race that I want to watch.....sigh....

Go JJ in tomorrow's race
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I totally agree....I got so tired of seeing his cocky butt bowing every week.....That was the only good thing about the big wreck last week...he was knocked out......Hope I have not offended anyone...:laugh:

I am a Kasey Kahne fan......My son who watches the races with me is a Jimmy Johnson fan......
  • porka29
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Shrub...............I was just telling bf that he won the truck race and didn't get booed........then thanked the fans.Kevin is the in racce reporter - whoo hoo!
  • watch48win
    Options
    gee Shrub didn't get booed? everyone must have left the race early. LMAO!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I'm not liking what I am seeing during this race......:explode: :explode:
  • porka29
    Options
    Right, I hope I didn't jinx it by talking about k bush....................:noway:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    No you did not....He said he planned on sweeping California this weekend...:mad: .I sure hope he was wrong...because I think he is just to darn cocky.....:grumble: :grumble:
  • porka29
    Options
    Man was the biff pissed about the other accident? What was that? Yes, he did say he wanted a sweep, I just said the same thing to bf
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I sure hope someone stops him tomorrow....and I really don't care who wins as long as it is not him....
  • watch48win
    Options
    Just a little FYI for those Nascar fans that also have Direct TV ---Go to channels 795-798---Free hotpass for 2009----woohoo!